Exposed Advanced Workshop and RETREAT!
- Basic knowledge of camera functions
- Camera and one off camera flash (ask me for recommendations if you need to purchase one)
- Gels (I highly recommend Magmod but any system will work - ask if you need more recommendations)
So what will we cover in this workshop?
- Basic Functions of the camera (ISO, Aperture and Shutter speed) and Flash and how they work together to achieve the image you want.
- Seeing Light and Shadow- I'll teach you how I see light in detail, and train your eye to see it like the camera will. In training yourself to see like the camera, you'll know exactly what to do to transfer the vision in your mind to a photograph.
- Off Camera Flash basics - Fill in light, shooting moody photos w/ flash, positioning of flash, etc.
- My Toolbox - my go to strategies for when I get stuck or want something a little more creative
- Advanced off camera flash - Positioning, Ratio's, Gels, Modifiers. We'll practice off camera flash extensively in multiple types of scenario's.
- Business Practices (workflow for all clients) - From the very first phone call to delivery of their images and/or album.
- Creating a wedding photography timeline that works with your client and what they value most in photography. This will help you assist them in creating the day they want while ensuring you have the time to capture what matters most to them
- Lighting Assistant training
- Natural Posing
- Creative ( reflections, isolating light, gels, shooting through)
- Lightroom and Photoshop - my processes
And the Retreat?
- 5 days away from your day to day life to relax, take it all in and unwind
- 4 nights in Luna's beautiful cabins with a gorgeous view of Hanging Rock.
- During your free time you'll have access to 7-plus miles of hiking, a lake, creek, canoe, with excellent views of Pilot, Sauratown, and Hanging Rock Mountains.
- Relax and swim in the indoor in-ground pool.
- Give yourself time to dream and think about you.
- Elly and Lisa are trained in Life coaching and will take you through exercises to expand your view of life, open up possibilities and have you dreaming in a new way. Our mission is to fall in love with you, and listen to you in a way that will have you loving yourself more deeply, giving you tools to take your photography, life and business to a whole new level.
- I want each person to walk away on fire about their life and career - having the tools to sustain it and creating growth.
Ready to sign up?
Here's the details:
- $1750 Single Room or $1500 Shared Room Payments:
- 30% deposit due at registration (registration ends August 31st)
- 30% due August 15th
- Remaining balance due September 15th
Luna's Trail Farm and Event Center
1155 Wilson Farm Road, Westfield, NC 27053
Click here to check out their gorgeous venue and visit their Website
Sunday, October 15th - Thursday, October 19th
Prepared Lunch and Beverages included during the scheduled class time
Have a friend who would love this workshop? Refer a friend and if they sign up you'll both receive $75 off and a free one hour coaching / mentoring session with Elly
If you would like to begin your registration or host a workshop in your area in the future - please fill out the form below