Exposed Intro Workshop
You’re expected to own a camera that you can adjust the settings manually (Aperture, Shutter and ISO). That's it!
Is this workshop for me?
- Are you considering photography as a career? Maybe your a high school or college student or considering a career switch.
- Are you a blogger and want better pictures for your blog?
- Do you want to take beautiful photos of your family and capture every day special moments?
- Are you a photo enthusiast, traveler, photo taker of all things pretty, and just want to know how to translate what you see into a photograph?
- Are you a real estate agent, have an etsy shop or have other products you need to sell regularly and need awesome images?
- Are you a wedding vendor and want to make sure you have beautiful images of your work? (florist, caterers, bakers, make up and hair, etc)
If you answered YES to any of those questions - this workshop is for you!
So what will we cover in this workshop?
- Basic Functions of the camera (ISO, Aperture and Shutter speed) and how they work together to achieve the image you want.
- Seeing Light - I'll teach you the basics of how I see light and begin training your eye to see it like the camera will
- Composition basics - How to compose an image to convey the story you want to tell.
- On Camera Flash basics - Fill in light, bouncing light, etc. This will be a small part of this class - we will mostly focus on seeing light, composition and photographing in manual mode to achieve the result you want. So, if you don't own a flash, no worries. I recommend you get super comfortable with available light first.
- Life Coaching exercises - The purpose behind these exercises is to leave you with clarity about your dreams and purpose, leaving you inspired to create the life you want.
My goal is to have everyone walk away from this workshop confident in using their camera to capture moments, see light, compose an image and use flash when necessary. Also, have clarity and understanding of what direction they want to go with photography.
One more thing... This is NOT a wedding photography workshop. I happen to use my photography skills in this way but photography is photography, and once you learn the basics you can apply it to any type of photography and grow your skill in the area you choose.
Ready to sign up?
Here's the details:
Investment: $375 per person
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- The workshop will begin at 9:30am. We'll break for lunch around 12:30 and come back around 2:00 and complete at 5:00pm. I'll create a facebook group of all the participants. I suggest getting together to practice after the workshop to make sure and retain everything.
- Snacks and Beverages Included
Have a friend that would love this workshop?
Refer a friend and receive one hour free coaching / mentoring session with Elly after the workshop!