Exposed Intro Workshop
You’re expected to own a camera, and want it to be more than a paper weight ;)
Is this workshop for me?
- Are you considering photography as a career? Maybe your a high school or college student or considering a career switch.
- Are you a blogger and want better pictures for your blog?
- Do you want to take beautiful photos of your family and capture every day special moments?
- Are you a photo enthusiast and just want to know what to do with your camera?
- Are you a real estate agent, have an etsy shop or have other products you need to sell regularly and need awesome images?
- Are you a wedding vendor and want to make sure you have beautiful images of your work? (florist, caterers, bakers, make up and hair, etc)
If you answered YES to any of those questions - this workshop is for you!
So what will we cover in this workshop?
- Basic Functions of the camera (ISO, Aperture and Shutter speed) and how they work together to achieve the image you want.
- Seeing Light - I'll teach you the basics of how I see light and begin training your eye to see it like the camera will
- Composition basics - How to compose an image to convey the story you want to tell
- On Camera Flash basics - Fill in light, bouncing light, etc.
- Life Coaching exercises - Having people be clear about their dreams and go after them is the purpose behind everything I do. We'll do a few small exercises to have you get clearer about what you want and leave inspired to create the life you want.
My goal is to have everyone walk away from this workshop confident in using their camera to capture moments, see light, compose an image, use flash when necessary. Also, have a clearer understanding of what direction they want to go in with photography
One more thing... This is NOT a wedding photography workshop. I happen to use my photography skills in this way but photography is photography, and once you learn the basics you can apply it to any type of photography and grow your skill in the area you choose.
Ready to sign up?
Here's the details:
- $375 per person
- 1 day of instruction
- Dinner and drinks included