Exposed Next Level Workshop
- Exposed Workshop Intro
- OR basic knowledge of how to use a camera and on camera flash
- Camera and one off camera flash (ask me for recommendations if you need to purchase one)
Is this workshop for me?
- Are you considering photography as a career? Maybe your a high school or college student or considering a career switch.
- Are you a photographer and want to gain confidence in seeing light, Off Camera Flash, Lightroom and Photoshop?
- Are you a hobbyist or someone who just want to take their photography to the next level?
If you answered YES to any of those questions - this workshop is for you!
So what will we cover in this workshop?
- Basic Functions of the camera (ISO, Aperture and Shutter speed) and Flash and how they work together to achieve the image you want.
- Seeing Light - I'll teach you how I see light in detail and train your eye to see it like the camera will
- Off Camera Flash basics - Fill in light, shooting moody photos w/ flash, positioning of flash, etc.
- Lightroom and Photoshop basics
- Life Coaching exercises - Having people be clear about their dreams and go after them is the purpose behind everything I do. We'll do a few small exercises to have you get clearer about what you want and leave inspired to create the life you want.
My goal is to have everyone walk away from this workshop confident in using their camera to capture moments, see light, and use flash to create dynamic images. Also, have a clear understanding of what direction they want to go in with photography
One more thing... This is NOT a wedding photography workshop. I happen to use my photography skills in this way but photography is photography, and once you learn the basics you can apply it to any type of photography and grow your skill in the area you choose.
Ready to sign up?
Here's the details:
- $375 per person
- 1 day
- Dinner and Drinks included
If you would like to begin your registration or host a workshop in your area in the future - please fill out the form below